* Pour flour in a large bowl.
* Make a well in the center of the flour.
* Add yeast to well and then add enough of the water to the well to dissolve the yeast (you can use your hands).
* After yeast is dissolved start adding more water and mixing in flour until you form a dough.
* Knead dough in the bowl for a bit. Let the dough rise in a warm place with a towel loosely covering the top.
* After it has risen double in size, punch down the dough and divide it up into 7 loaves.
* Shape the dough loaves and put in loaf pans. If you do not have 7 pans, use a cookie sheet and the loaves will come out just as nice fine.
* Let the dough rise for 60 minutes or until doubled in size.
* Make slits in the top of the dough to make it look pretty.
* Bake at 350° until it gets brown on top, about 25 minutes (this will vary a bit based on your oven).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum